Friday, 18 March 2011

UNIQUE KINDA FRIENDSHIP


"A long long time ago,
When came into a different surrounding,
Like a shy kid and heart pounding,
Glanced at a person,
Instantaneously felt an invisible connection,
And got a heavenly indication.

Was scared to approach at the start,
The face of that person was sweet as a tart,
Biting my nails, went tensed and pale,
For another year same was the tale,
And thats how my ship would sail.

Then started with a simple HI,
When came the reply, I gave out a sigh,  
Told me not to get tensed and had a cute smile,
This was the start which runs more than a mile,
Hence was a perfect onset,
And you know what?
It was all on the internet.

He called me by a special name,
Which I will never reveal,
As he has promised me a very special meal.
There was never a grudge or doubt,
Told me to spit it out.

Every relation has an up and a down,
But always kept it like a crown,
The warmth in the friendship that he has given me,
No one else but I always see.


At this present moment the condition of his heart,
Is worse than mine,
which cannot be repaired,
I promise, I will make it shine.
Just wanted to say ' I LUV U',
and finally kiss to do!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment