Monday, 7 March 2011

A BROKEN RELATION


"Someone today said, ' Mind is like a white cloth',
It changes colour when kept in different conditions,
I alwayz thought that friendship was one of the best colourations,
But one black spot even though infinitesimally small,
Feels like a devil who stands tall.

When you are climbing a steep hill,
And the climate there goes chill,
Suddenly the rope breaks and clock ticked,
The switch off button someone clicked.

When broken it is like a broken yarn,
So delicate, so thin I couldnt even see it go,
Had no idea, what the reason was though,
I asked whether there is any limit or boundary within,
When the friend is like your twin.

I still havent figured out what the problem was,
Am I, or the friend, the cause,
Dint pick my call and dint even reply,
Wanted to know, But Why? Why? Why?"

2 comments: